Owen celebrated his 7 month birthday while he was in Circleville, Ohio visiting his Great Grandma and Grandpa Burns. Seth, his dad, and Owen took off to Circleville to visit family and go to the Pumpkin show. Mommy was so sad to pack that little one's things to go on a trip without me!! I am doing a long-term substitute assignment for 12 weeks so I could not go:( It was so lonely around the house...The boys had a great time seeing family, and see lots of pumpkins, and parades. Seth has not uploaded any pictures to the computer yet but hopefully I can post some of those soon.
In other news...Owen is trying very hard to crawl. He is scooting around and we know it's just around the corner! We can't wait-even though we will never sit down again (for a few years anyway! :))! He still doesn't have any teeth! He is normally a happy, little guy!
Happy 7 months! I was inspired by my crafty friend, Mary Catherine a while back to make baby legs (leg warmers). While the boys were gone and I had a few minutes of free time, I decided to make them! Seth thinks this pair is a little too girly but it was hard to find cute boy socks! :) They looked cute on his chunky, little thighs! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment