My little helper couldn't help me so my cute husband filled in...
Drum roll please....
Congrats to my very first roommate, Kimberly!!
*Thanks to everyone who entered my first little giveaway! I had so much fun with it that I think I'm going to do one more before Christmas!! :) So...stay tuned!
YEAH!!!! SO HAPPY I WON. IT WILL BE SO EXCITING HANGING THESE CUTE LITTLE ORNAMENTS EVERY YEAR AND THINKING OF YOU AND THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD IN COLLEGE. THANK YOU SO MUCH:-) AND TELL YOUR HUSBAND I SAID THANKS FOR DRAWING MY NAME!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by our blog! We share the stories of our everyday lives here! God has blessed in so many ways! We typically are chasing children, picking up toys, dreaming of the next vacation we'd like to take or cheering for the Clemson Tigers! You can also check out my shop at www.mollieandlou.etsy.com
YEAH!!!! SO HAPPY I WON. IT WILL BE SO EXCITING HANGING THESE CUTE LITTLE ORNAMENTS EVERY YEAR AND THINKING OF YOU AND THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD IN COLLEGE. THANK YOU SO MUCH:-) AND TELL YOUR HUSBAND I SAID THANKS FOR DRAWING MY NAME!
ReplyDelete