Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Fun

Wearing Daddy's hat
Cousin Jasiah came over. Owen loves Jasiah and had a blast running all over the house chasing him! We bribed them with candy to get a picture of the three of them together! :)
I hope Owen will always adore his baby sister the way he does now.
Uh oh-someone has found her thumb! It is sooo cute but I know we will pay for it later...
I was writing something down and Owen said, "teach me how to write". He is great at writing O's and we are working on some other letters!
Lily Caroline got to meet some special new friends, Mamimi and Ed! She just "talked" and smiled at them from the very moment she met them. These days are going by so fast. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the piles of laundry, dirty dishes in the sink, and changing diapers...but I want to soak every bit of these little days up as I know they will be gone too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment