Friday, May 31, 2013

Sweet Tea Edition-5 on Friday










Joining us with Darci and friends this week for 5 on Friday! This week, I'm talking about my 5 favorite sweet tea items! :)








SweetTeafavorites


One: So as I've been trying out sweet tea all around town! I have to say my favorite is from Chick-fil-a!

Two: Every cup needs a bright chevron straw! It just makes every sip cuter!

Three: I'm just dreaming of a wrap around porch with lots of rocking chairs for friends to share some sweet tea! I'd have to, of course, serve the tea from one of these monogrammed trays!

Four: My newest obsession-the Mason Jar tumbler!! I just saw red, white, and blue ones perfect for 4th of July!

And my #5 has nothing to do with sweet tea, just a few of my favorite photos from this week!







Happy Friday everyone!! 



1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I must get a mason jar tumbler:) I agree, everything is sipped better with a cute paper straw! I need a Monogrammed try too! Have been eyeing those a while and on my long "want" list. Have you had McDonald's Sweet Tea? It's my personal fave from a fast food place...or Bojangles when I am lucky to find one around;) And if you like alcohol, check out Firefly's Sweet Tea vodka and mix with lemonade! They're so refreshing:) Cheers to Sweet tea and the weekend!

    ReplyDelete