Friday, January 24, 2014

Meet Claudia

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting Single's Day today! I thought I would write about one of my favorite single ladies! 

Claudia has been one of my best friends since elementary school. A few words that I would use to describe Claudia are: fun, loyal, genuine. 


Claudia has a big family and they are all very close. They run a very successful business in our town. 


I always know that when I'm with Claudia, I will laugh! She is one of those people who doesn't take life too seriously. However, she is also a person that will listen when you need a friend. She is very outgoing! 


Claudia is very loving! She has 5 nieces and nephews and they adore their "Ga Ga". She is crafty too making them all sorts of things! 

She is also an animal lover! She has taken in strays and found animals safe homes. 

Claudia is very committed in her faith. She is Catholic and very active in the young adult ministry at her church. 


And...this lovely lady loves to cook and host parties! 

Claudia is an all around awesome person! 



No comments:

Post a Comment