Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cheesy Smiles and Conversations with Owen and LC



I love these little "cheese" smiles so much! We did bribe them with gummy bears to make them smile, but whatever works, right?  

Believe it or not, Owen loves to match his sister right now. Of course, I am sure this will be over very soon...but I'm enjoying it while I can.

Last night in the bath, Owen said that he was going to marry his sister (whom he calls princess) someday. When I told him that brothers don't marry their sisters, he decided he didn't want to get married. He said, "You tell God that, I don't want to get married. I just want to stay home with you." I wish I could bottle him up and keep him just like he is! :) For whatever reason, I don't think when he is 35, it will be as cute for him to live at home! :)

Owen was sad when his dad had to go to work. I said after today, Daddy can play with you all day. Owen asked me if I would just be cleaning all day? Haha!

 Lily Caroline is starting to expand her vocabulary a little bit more. She can say the following words (when she wants to, of course ;)): Shoes, Bubba, Momma, Da da, Sadie, milk, book, bye bye and can mimic us when we ask her to say something.




No comments:

Post a Comment