Thursday, October 2, 2014

CAMP CREATE



I have dreamed for years of going to Meg's Craft Weekend for YEARS! Of course, there are 2,000+ ladies on the wait list! But as soon as Camp Create was announced, I had butterflies in my stomach knowing that I had to at least try to go. With Seth's encouragement and a fast finger (tickets literally sold out in ONE minute), I was on my way to Kansas!  It was a soul-filling, inspiration, happy, fun, life changing, daring to dream, never forget trip! 




The Craft House is beautiful in every place your eyes can see! There's so much inspiration, color and happy places.


Truly! 



I could just look at the fabric forever! 








                                           
                                                           We went antiquing....ahhhh


These women have such beautiful hearts and I'm glad to know each one of them


While we were there, we were served delicious meals and were not even allowed to take our plates to the sink. 


Holly  blessed us with her words about daring to have God-sized dreams. I am so thankful for her and look forward to seeing her in Greenville soon. You should definitely check out her books-so encouraging! 


I won this happy little sign! 


When we weren't eating or learning from Holley, we crafted...I mean this place is so heavenly! 


Thankful for Meg and her God-sized dream of hosting this retreat! After years of "knowing" her online, it was wonderful to actually get to know her...


And Kimberlee invigorated me in the kitchen! She loved us so well with her meals. I came home refreshed and ready to do some major meal planning for my family. Her chocolate chip cookie bars are a game changer! 


One of my fabulous roomies, Danielle, who shared my ruffled apron obsession! And she just made my day by sending me one...her son's name is Owen too! We were meant to be friends!


I had the best time at Camp Create and the friendships, things I learned and ways I dreamed will be forever be a part of me!





















No comments:

Post a Comment