I love Valentine's Day, especially with little kids. I have always loved Valentine cards, hearts, and of course-candy!
Couldn't resist these little heart tights on sale at Old Navy for my little Valentine!
Owen made this hat at school and wanted to wear it all day. I love how he enjoys things and was sweet sharing his candy.
"Moooommmm, don't kiss me!"
Sophie wanted some candy too!
A friend from church organized a play date for the kids to make Valentine cards and take them to a local nursing home. It was so special!
These two made their cards and then were a little wild...
But they melted my heart giving out the cards. Owen can be really shy but he was happily handing out cards to the senior citizens and talking to them. A lady came out in tears saying that the card had made her dad's day! So then I was crying. I think this will be a new tradition for us each year!
After we passed out cards, we headed for the Pickwick!
This is the only time I was in the lead.
Miss Nicole gave the kids sweet Valentine's- LC loves her lamby!
Cards from Grandma!
The boys headed out to the Clemson game on Valentine's weekend



























No comments:
Post a Comment