I have always loved back to school shopping. Every Sunday, I would grab the sales ads and circle the outfits that could potentially be my "first day" outfit or look at all the shiny new supplies for back to school. The start of a new school year always brought so much excitement- who would be in my class? What new friends would I meet? New adventures...oh, and lots of learning 😉
This year brings about a new emotion I have about back to school with Owen going to school. I may or may not have been crying about him starting kindergarten since LAST summer! He loves school and I know he will be fine but letting him go is the hardest.
So instead of focusing on the sad part, I'm focusing on the happy parts of starting school! We headed out to get his supply list checked off!
Next up...shoe shopping. Another part of him growing up is letting him pick out what he likes instead of what we like...he wanted some light up shoes!
He was so excited and has shown anyone who would look his new shoes.
The mall was having a lot of special activities. They were giving little mini makeovers so of course, this little princess had to participate.
I spent a lot of years cleaning this mirror at Jcrew, now my babies had a dance party in front of it!
She fell in love with this gold glittery headband- she told Seth "girls wear these".
Hopefully these shoes are a sign that it will be a "bright" school year!



















"Girls wear them"...love it! Glad Owen got some bright new kicks for kindergarten! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! I hope Owen has a great first day of kindergarten! Good luck Momma!!!
ReplyDelete