Sunday, March 13, 2016

Turning 6 Rocks


Owen will soon be 6! Seth suggested he have his birthday party at a rock climbing gym.


I found a local cookie maker who made these awesome cookies to match the invitations 


And my dear friend, Babs made these water bottles for the party favors. 


I am not letting him turn 6 a moment too early, so we still have a few more days of 5! 


I'm thinking she will always want to hang out with her big brother's friends 


All these boys did a great job climbing even though it was a bit scary for some. They were brave! 





The non-climbers! 







She helped me set up for the pizza and cookies! 


The boys loved drawing on the table!


The birthday boy being shy while he friends sang for him! He had so much fun and was so blessed to have so many friends to celebrate with him! 














No comments:

Post a Comment