Sometimes, I do crazy things...like round up a group of 20 moms and sons for a date night!
We started off at Mellow Mushroom for some game room fun and pizza!
Can you picture 12 boys trying to sit still at one table? Yeah, that didn't happen! And we didn't get to eat our pizza at all because it took so long and we were headed to see Peter Pan at a local theater. I had to leave dinner early to make sure they didn't give our tickets away. The theater was nice enough to hold the show for a few minutes. So the night started off very chaotic!
When we finally got settled at the theatre, we really enjoyed the show! The group of students who performed were very talented!
This is Owen hungry and tired...the best picture we could get. It wasn't the best night but I'm glad we went.
















No comments:
Post a Comment