Monday, June 13, 2011

On the go...

Owen gets up around 6:30 and is bored at the house by around, oh, 6:35!! I thought when we moved to our new house and he had space for his toys, he'd love playing...I was WRONG! He just wants to be on the move ALL THE TIME! :) Haha! So, we are just embracing his "busy" little self! Seth takes him for walks downtown and I've been taking him to the playground, Monkey Joes, play dates with friends, etc. In the meantime, boxes are still unpacked at the house and it's a mess...but with an ever so active toddler, what else can I do? Moms out there-do you have any ideas to pass my way to entertain an active little boy? Here are some pictures of some "creative" things we've done around the house...



He loves for me to push him around the house or twirl him around in the chair. In this photo, he's squealing at me to stop taking pictures and keep pushing!




"Attempting" to watch Veggie Tales and eat a snack (notice how he's not watching and trying to pour his snack onto the couch)



Drinking juice on the porch

No comments:

Post a Comment