Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy "Owl"idays Giveaway! :)

I am crazy about owls-I've made owl cookies, have a little owl plate, owl necklace, etc! This Christmas, I decided to make some Owl Ornaments for our tree and Grandma Burns will be taking some to her church craft show. In the spirit of Christmas, I would love to give a pair of these little guys away! If you would like a pair to put on your tree, to decorate Christmas packages, or whatever your heart would desire...just leave me a comment letting me know your favorite two colors! I'll draw a name out next Monday, Dec. 12th! :)


11 comments:

  1. so cute dawn, and quite crafty of you!!! I like the red ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red polka dot and red gingham! So crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow there are cute and you are talented. I LOVE LOVE the brown and blue ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! I love the blog by the way. Ya'll look great and Owen is so big. So the two owls I like the most are the red & white plaid and the brown & green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, these are sooooo cute! I Really love the blue ones:-) I hope you are doing great and have a great Christmas. I love looking at all your pictures of your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dawn! I loved looking at your blog! I like the polka dot ones and the blue one!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute and creative, Dawn! I like the blue and red gingham ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! my favorite colors are yellow and red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew Meghan would see these... I will put in my name for her too... she and Emily love owls! :) SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute, Dawn! I like the brown and yellow owls the best, but they'e all adorable. P.s. So glad I finally found your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn! It was great to see you this weekend. The owls are so cute! I like the blue and red polka dot owls best!

    ReplyDelete