Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Perrins Come to Town

Just when the after Christmas blues were starting to become a reality, our spirits got lifted! Our dear friends, Tracee and Tony, came to visit us from LA! I met Tracee during a summer program in NYC and she and Tony have both become lifelong friends to us. Even though we live on opposite sides of the country, our friendship has stayed strong through the years. The last time we got to see them, I was 7 weeks pregnant with Owen-he was the size of a little lentil bean! I was so glad they got to spend time with the little fella-even though he made them watch Finding Nemo about a hundred times! We are so thankful for their friendship and hope to one day persuade them to move a little closer to the Mason Dixon line! ;)



Tracee made blueberry pancakes with maple syrup butter!


The one place they had to go was my uncle's BBQ restaurant-Mike and Jeff's! They loved the bbq and hushpuppies!


Tracee is amazingly talented, she is releasing her debut EP in about a month! I'm SO PROUD of her! Her music is wonderful and I can't wait to have her album playing on my ipod! :) To learn more about Tracee and her album, Providence...click here

No comments:

Post a Comment