One: A friend of my father -in-law's volunteers with a wonderful organization that is helping feed hungry children in Guatemala. For every pound of Compassion Coffee sold, they will donate a pound of food to children. I know we all need some coffee to help us get going...what better way to start your day than to know you're helping others in the process! Check out http://compassion-coffee.com/ for more information!
Two: Anthropologie knows the way to my heart...These little polka dot napkins make me so happy! They are so festive and be the perfect addition for summer cookouts! And since I LOVED them so much, I got a set for me and YOU!! Leave a comment below for your chance to win! (Note the colors are blues/greens/yellow)
Three: MONOGRAMS!! I seriously have the urge to monogram anything and everything in my house! Maybe it's the summer.maybe it's southern. Here are a few items that are a monogram MUST this summer!
I ordered these cute monogrammed pet tags for my doggies and beloved kitty!
I also found a fun, new site that has lots of monogrammed printables and gadgets! I've already printed out their free monogram for Miss Lily Caroline's room and have ordered some acrylic trays for the littles to snack on! They also have a free monthly, customized printable calendar!
Four: The BACHELORETTE!! Looking forward to the drama and here's hoping that Des finds love!
Five: SWEET TEA!!
While I was pregnant with Lily, I mainly wanted salty foods...but since having her, my sweet tooth has gone off the DEEP END!! Like I have shamelessly eaten more donut holes in the past few months than my entire life...and for the past 15 years, my beverage of choice has been water...but for some reason, I CAN.NOT get sweet tea off my mind! Have any nursing moms out there experienced cravings AFTER birth? Just curious! :) I have not made any to keep at home because I'm afraid I may drink it straight from the pitcher! But when I'm out and about, I've been sampling lots of southern sugary goodness from the local establishments! I'm thinking next Friday will be devoted to all my favorite things SWEET TEA!! :)
I've always been a southern girl but with my new obsession with sweet tea and the fact that I want everything to be monogrammed, I'm wondering if my accent is about to get more twangy and if I'll be saying y'all every other word now! :)
Happy Friday everyone!



















How cute! Loves reading your Friday 5 and I may join the party too;) I am going to check out that coffee! Would love to know that my addition is helping someone else! ....Anthro also pulls at my <3 strings! Would love to win a set of the napkins:) I love that you got your pets mono tags! I would love to get my cat babies one but unfortunately they stay inside and will not wear collars;) I need that beach hat! and lastly, nothing is better than Sweet Tea, y'all;) Look forward to your post dedicated to it! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I found you through 5 on Friday! Loving those Anthro napkins! The Bachelorette looks like it will be a good one. Although I think after having Emily Maynard as the bachelorette none will ever be as good anymore!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Northern gal, living in the South and monogram everything. My mom dressed me in monograms my entire childhood! Love the napkins, the gold really adds something!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! Love me some Anthro.... although I rarely actually end up buying anything. I'll have to link-up to this Friday tradition next week! Looks like fun. :) Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe napkins are so pretty! I'm a sucker for anything with gold polka dots--seriously :)
ReplyDeleteThose monogrammed pet tags are so sweet!
OMG these napkins are the cutest! Seriously!! :)
ReplyDelete