Friday, June 21, 2013

5 on Friday



Joining Darci and friends to celebrate my favorite 5 things this week! 

One: I have been going to Clara's crafty workshops for years! She was crafty and "pinteresty" before Pinterest! I look around my house and I see all these fun things she's taught me to make!! Love it! Last night, we painted monograms! I can't wait to hang these up in Lily's room! 


Loved this quote Clara had in the workshop. 

Two: This orzo recipe! I have eaten it several times this week!! So good! 

Three: Little Miss Priss is beginning to be a little more mobile. She's not crawling but sorta rolling from place to place. She made her way under her crib! Hey there cutie pie!!


Four: My hubby set out breakfast for Owen and I one morning with a special treat! What a love! 

Five: we had fun celebrating this guy on Father's Day! We took him out for BBQ, went swimming, and grilled out! He's a fabulous dad!! The babes adore him...and I do too! ;) 







1 comment:

  1. DAWN!!!!!!!!! I was a week past due at checking the mail, but finally did yesterday and almost cried over how sweet your note and gift was! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! We're scrambling right now to get out the door to get my parents at the airport, but I just wanted to say "thank you" before we leave for vacation! My new precious dotted napkins are going to be one of my fives for next week!

    YOU ARE TOO KIND!! And ps - love those Father's Day photos.... nothing like the love of a daddy!

    xoxo!
    -Darci

    ReplyDelete