Thursday, June 27, 2013

Five on Friday




Hello Friday! Glad to be linking up with Darci, Natasha and friends! 

One: So excited to be heading down to Anna Maria Island, Florida for vacation!! If you've never been to AMI, it's a perfect beach town! They have great restaurants, fun shops, and it's just the best place to relax! Our friends have a hotel there that is near the gulf and has a pool that we will be spending a lot of time in! You may have seem them on House Hunters! Anna Maria is considered "Old Florida"--laid back, pristine beaches! If you go, our friends Spence and Jessie will treat you right! ;)


Two: One of my favorite things about our house is our jumbo size hydrangea bush. Makes me happy every time I walk by!  



Three: Owen and I broke out the paint this week! Loved this water color set by Kid Made Wonders.


Owen creating his masterpiece!

Four: Miss Lily Caroline wore one of her aunt Amanda's dresses! Grandma Standridge made this dress 28 years ago! It is still so pretty and in great condition! Love that little miss can wear such a special dress! Glad that Grandma took such good care of them! 



Five: The husband is on a roll this week! He had to travel for business and brought me home a cinnamon roll from one of my favorite restaurants in NYC, Balthazar! If I can't be in the city, at least I had a tasty treat from it! 


And he took the kids to meet his family for dinner so that I could get some cleaning and packing done. While they were there, they went into the Jcrew outlet. He picked up a few things for Owen! They were having a sale so of course, he found a good deal! If you don't know me, I LOVE JCREW! I worked there for 7 years during college and afterwards! I always miss my job there (especially my discount;))! I am in lots of trouble when baby girl can fit into the CrewCuts!!


3 comments:

  1. coveting your hydrangeas right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Old Florida! I love it! I've never heard of AMI, though. I will definitely have to check it out!!

    Jennifer @ www.theladyandhertramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you're getting multi color blooms on your hydrangea. WOW!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete