One: I teach part-time and it's time to get ready for a new school year...Even though I'm sad to say goodbye to days where we had no agenda and could spend all day everyday with the babes, I always feel the excitement of a new school year. It's a brand new start, freshly sharpened pencils, new school clothes, new friends, etc. I have ALWAYS loved school (I know, I know...) Here's to a great new year to everyone!
Two: To say I'm excited about Lily Caroline's 1st birthday is an understatement! I have
Three: I made this Creamy Caprese Quinoa dish this week and it didn't disappoint! Despite all the cheese, it had to be healthy because it is quinoa, right? :)
Four: Owen enjoyed his last "Fun Day" this week! I stayed with him and had so much fun watching him play with his friends!
Five: After Water Day, I treated my boy to our favorite lunch spot, the Pickwick! Since it was our end of summer date, we just had to have a milkshake!!
Happy weekend!!

















I'm with you --- love back to school!! And that's awesome that you work part-time.... I didn't know that!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying over that photo of your sweet girl --- bless her heart! Being a babe is hard work!! {but teething is the very.worst.ever!!!}
So glad y'all have had a blast this summer and enjoyed it to it's fullest! Cannot wait to see 1st bday pictures .... in 3 months!! Haha! I was the exact same way with Jackson's first birthday, so you're in good company! :)
I love back to school! My class aren't in until September 4th, but I'll be in from the 19th to set up. My classroom has just been refurbished, I'm so excited to see it!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of working part-time. I currently teach full-time, but I have heard of many teachers in surrounding counties doing part-time things once they become moms. Sounds like the perfect balance to me. :)
ReplyDeleteOh that picture is just priceless!!! what a doll! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one full-blown-obsessing about 1st birthday parties! I can't wait to see what you put together in a few months! :)
ReplyDeleteOh and if it has quinoa in the name, it's healthy in my book!