Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Lily Caroline!

Dear Lily Caroline,

Happy 1st Birthday baby girl! You have brought such joy and happiness into our family. You have been the sweetest baby since you arrived! We are so blessed to call you ours!


When you were first born, you cried nonstop for 20 minutes. Your daddy and I were a little scared that you had instant colic! But we have just learned that you have a sweet heart and can be a little sensitive at times. I'm sure you were just terrified of what just happened!


You captured all of our hearts instantly! Your brother loved you from the moment you were born! He wanted to start playing with you and loaded your seat up with all of his favorite toys! 


So many people tell us that you are so happy and just the best little baby! 


You are so laid back and happy with whatever we are doing or dragging you around to! (Most of the time!)


You are my best little friend! I love taking you places with me and look forward to taking you shopping and getting your nails done someday!


You have the bluest eyes


and most squeezable, kissable cheeks! 


We call you "Chubs" because we cannot get enough of your little rolls! We also want you to be our little chubs! Although I'm sure you will not be too fond of this nickname when you're 16! :)


You have just learned to dance and wave! I'm not sure there's anything cuter!


Oh baby girl-you are a treasure!


Sadie and Mollie think that you're their baby and look after you!



We are so excited to celebrate your birthday with you darling! Thank you for bringing your sweet spirit into our lives! You truly have made our world much brighter! I am forever grateful to be your mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment