Darci is the cutest and is hosting another Easter basket blog hop! We have had lots of fun celebrating Easter! Here's some of our activities and our baskets!
These little chick cupcakes are my favorite treat to make for Easter. Both babes took them for their class party. Can you spot the one missing a beak? Oops! ;)
This year we have tried being very intentional of sharing the true meaning of Easter, the gospel, with Owen and Lily Caroline. I found a simple "resurrection eggs" plan on Pinterest. Each night, we read a verse and Owen opens an egg to reveal something that tells part of the story. Of course, each night usually consists of one child almost falling off the bed or not seeming like they are listening...but hopefully a little bit is sticking! :)
I must admit that I went into Michaels a few days after Valentines to get ribbon and they already had Easter things out...and I got suckered!! Couldn't help it, had to buy a few things in FEBRUARY because you know, Easter was only 2 months away!!
I tried keeping it simple with some treats that they would enjoy.
Couldn't resist this little Mud Pie chicky purse!
I was happy to make these little Hippity Hop bunny canvases to add to our mantle. They just made me smile!
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter spending time with family, hunting eggs, eating way too many jellybeans and most importantly, celebrating our risen Savior.



















So cute! They're going to love all the cute goodies!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes are adorable!! Good job! And I love the canvas you made, too!
ReplyDeleteLove the last picture, adorable. And those cupcakes, some of the cutest I've seen. Great job!
ReplyDeleteLook at those cuties ---- gahhhhh!! Precious! I'm with you, I've certainly tried to make more of an effort to emphasize the meaning behind Easter this year. Jackson is still a little young, but hey.... it's never to early to teach our babes about our Risen Savior!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to y'all! Thank you for the sweet words and so glad you linked up! :)
aww that poor beakless chick!
ReplyDelete