My loves on Mother's Day
Lily Caroline and I stopped by Barnes and Noble to play with the Lego and train tables one morning while Owen was at school
This stinker is making herself right at home
LC had a good 18 month well child checkup! 24 lbs
We celebrated our little buddy, Skye's 2nd birthday playing in the fountains downtown and trying out Poppi's Tacos
These two had so much fun!
I pulled out my camera and she struck a pose! Sassy little thing!
Lily Caroline's class had a picnic for the parents on Thursday. It was fun to see her with her "school" friends.
How Owen sleeps for his naps! :) He recently found my old Barbies and wanted to play with the boy dolls- he thinks they are super heroes.
You know your dogs are spoiled when you make them Lilly Pulitzer collar tags
Poor Sophie wants to play with Sadie so much
but Sadie would rather sit and look pretty! (Owen painted the flower ).
Mommy got to head out of town this weekend...more on that to come

























What a fun weekend! I love LC's necklace in the top picture!
ReplyDelete