Since turning two, this little one has become much more vocal and indepedent...
She calls herself "Sissy" and refers to things as "Sissy's couch"
Her adoration of her "Bubbas" is over the moon. She wakes up and asks for him. Of course, they have their moments but they are pretty smitten about each other
Owen has since had a hair cut. We are moving soon-we will miss this barn with it's chippy paint
We decided not to have a party for Lily Caroline's 2nd birthday but to go on a family adventure. We went to Wilderness in the Smokies! (Similar to Great Wolf but lots cheaper!) It was awesome-such cute rooms, an indoor water park and
game center. We only stayed one night but have such a great time away from the piles of laundry, dirty dishes and pesky pups!
I think we will start having traditions of adventures instead of parties! Although Owen has been planning his 5th birthday for months now!















I love parties but I like the idea of a birthday adventure too! There were several times when I was a kid that I chose to bring a friend to the beach or to carowinds over a birthday party. Glad y'all had fun!
ReplyDelete