Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter Basket Blog Hop '15


While we all know that Easter is not about bunnies, baskets and treats...it is still fun to celebrate with little ones. 

The lovely Darci is hosting another year of the Easter Basket blog hop and I couldn't help but join in the fun! 

I don't know about you ladies but when I start seeing Easter items at Target in January,  I start panicking that I must buy all.the.things right then or they will be sold out before Easter! It's a struggle, y'all!  

We recently moved so their personalized Easter baskets are still in a box somewhere in our garage....so these cute little bunny baskets came to the rescue!

Lily Caroline got some goodies from our favorite, Sugarbit. 
Just Ducky PJs
The cutest little purse (LC is starting quite the purse collection)
Every girl needs a pink necklace

Owen also need some pjs! And of course, these baseball ones were calling his name! Owen is quite the little artist so sidewalk chalk and little pens are the perfect addition to his basket. He also got a little ducky that hatches! 

World Market had a great selection of Easter candy and vintage style Golden books so they both got those as well! 

I cannot wait to celebrate the Resurrection on Sunday with my favorite little people! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend! Thanks for hopping over!



These funny bunny's shirts are from Lillian Catherine on Etsy



2 comments:

  1. Love the baskets!!! And look at those cuties in their bunny masks. Darling! Glad you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace that you got her! I want one too. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete