My friend, Anne is the most organized person I know! Not only is she organized but she has a gift for decorating (and doing it on a budget, no less!) She is my role model haha! I am always telling her that she HAS to come and help me get organized or to decorate our new home (when we get one!). I think several other people have asked her to help them too...so she has decided to host a contest for the "messiest space". Shamefully, we have a few messy spaces in our house! So, if you do too and live near Columbia, SC...you should check out this fun contest! If you win, Anne will come and give you 3 hours of her time to help you get organized and declutter! And she works fast-this girl can have an entire room painted in a few hours time!
http://christopherandanne.blogspot.com/2011/02/share-your-messy-space-giveaway.html
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment