Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone had a nice Halloween! I know that I'll be glad to see all the candy gone as I have eaten WAY TOO MUCH! (Sorry Owen...Mommy has been in your stash!) I'm linking up with the fabulous Darci  and ladies again today for Five on Friday!



One: Our baby girl is turning one tomorrow! It is hard to believe on one hand but the other feels like she has been a part of our family forever! I am loving this logo designed for our photo booth  ! If you didn't know we own a photo booth business and we were able to have it at the party! So excited for our family to get to try it out at the party!

Two: I am having to dust off these super cute decorations for the party! I've only had them since July! Can you tell I've been a little excited to plan this girl's birthday party??!


Three: Is this not a handsome little guy or what? I forgot that it was picture day at his preschool so I don't love his outfit but I can't get enough of that sweet little face!! 

Four: Halloween festivities...It will probably take me a month to comprise all the posts of the fun we've had this month with festivals, dressing up and all things fall...but for this now...here are my favorite two boys and our caramel apples we made! As if we needed to add more sugar to our lives this week! 


Five: My house is always nice and tidy A COMPLETE DISASTER but something about this little girl playing in my recipe books and throwing them all over the floor that sort of melts my heart! I know that I will one day look around my house and there won't be army men scattered everywhere or a little baby pulling my books down constantly and I will miss it so much. 


**And I have to say that I'm thrilled with my bloggy makeover! Thanks Leslie at Sweetie Baby Blog Design!


I'm off to try to get my house presentable for the birthday celebrations tomorrow!! Happy weekend friends!! 






5 comments:

  1. Hi there, new to your blog via 5 On Friday. Happy 1st Birthday to your little girl. Everyone tells me the time goes by quickly once the baby is born.

    Love the candy apple picture!

    I am not sure what your blog looked like before, but I do love the look you have now, really nice.

    I hop eyou have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog design! I am just about to start the process of designing mine, so exciting! Happy birthday to your sweet lite girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks so great!! Happy birthday Lily Caroline! Hope you have a great party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the blog design too! it makes me want to change mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came over from the linkup! My daughter will be 1 on the 28th. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete