A new blogging buddy, Erika is hosting a Favorite Things Party for items that are $10 or less! Here are a few of mine that I think most ladies would love for Santa to bring!
1 Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Nail Polish: If you know me, then you know I love Carrie Underwood...and fun sparkly polish! So, what better of a combination than Carrie's own line! It doesn't hit stores until 2014 but I can't wait to dress "Lips are dripping honey", "Sweet Daisy", and "Some Hearts".
2 Sparkly Green Earrings is one of my favorite books I've read this year! It made me laugh, cry and feel warm and fuzzy! :) I have given it to a few friends! You can get it on the Nook for a little over $10 (10.49) Guess I cheated a little!
3 MONOGRAMS MONOGRAMS are my favorite...I LOVE these super cute earrings. My friend, Heather, gave them to me as a hostess gift! They are the perfect compliment to an outfit! So many people have complimented them! Would make a great gift!! And the price can't be beat!!
And of course my MOST favorites...














How fun that were all loving nail polish!!! Ha ha! I loved Sparkly Green Earrings too!! Your kiddos are adorable! Thanks for linking up. We're experiencing some technical difficulties this time but next month we'll have it worked out. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat gift ideas!!
ReplyDelete