I'm linking up with Down with the Dearmores and Cheers Y'all today for Favorite Stocking Stuffer Ideas!
For the boys...
Land of Nod has some fun ideas for boys like the magnetic fuzzy face game!
And this little parachute man! I know Owen would love these little gifts.
Since Lily Caroline isn't into many things these days, Santa is filling her stocking with some sweet accessories from my favorite little shop, Little Town Boutique! While I enjoy making some of her hair bows/headbands, I also enjoy getting some that are handmade from someone else too!
For the ladies...
I am obsessed with these cute southern sayings notecards! They are so much fun!
Also, Stephanie Creekmur also has these custom state stamps!
I don't really read many magazines anymore but I am always so excited when my Southern Living arrives! This would make a wonderful gift for someone who enjoys design inspiration, new recipes, travel and all things about the South!
And for the gentlemen...
I'm not sure about everyone else, but finding thoughtful gifts for Seth is quite a task! He loves gadgets and tvs, things like that...not small things! Some ideas that always work are local coffee, a gift card for his favorite restaurant, or some fun graphic tees!
Stocking stuffers are always my favorite-such fun, little treats that mean a lot!


















The custom stamps are adorable. And gotta love Land of Nod products!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those stamps and notecards!!! I have the same problem shopping for the man in my life. 100% depending on this linkup for ideas..and thank goodness I already have several! Perfection!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with us today! Cheers!!! :) xx
what great ideas!!! I love those fuzzy face toys!!!
ReplyDeleteMy mother-in-law just got me a full year of Southern Living! haha love it!
ReplyDeleteLoving those state stamps so much - great idea!
ReplyDeleteMagazines are a great thing to get in your stocking!! And those notecards- those are so great!!!
ReplyDeletemidwesterncharmblog.blogspot.com
That fuzzy face game is too funny! Collin would have a ball with that I'm sure. :) I don't really read magazines, either, but I do get Better Homes and Garden. I have been wanting Southern Living for a bit now....maybe I should give it a try. :)
ReplyDelete