Linking up with Darci and friends for Five on Friday!
One: My favorite baking assistant, Owen, and I whipped this fun cookies up! They are just so happy and tasty too! You should make some for your weekend!
Ingredients:
1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 water
Sprinkles- The more the better!! ;-)
Preheat oven to 350'. Blend ingredients in a mixer. Using a tablespoon, drop your dough onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Two: SCARVES!
I am on a major scarf kick right now! This gold polka dot one from Target is one of my new favorites!
Three: "Have your people call my people".
This little tootie hasn't been feeling great with croup and three teeth coming in...BUT I can't get enough of this picture! She was calling someone on her "crayon box phone" while continuing to keep her chubby little hand glued in her snack cup!
Four: "This Little Piggy"
Seth bought me this little piggy bank when we were dating because I thought it was cute. After 8 years, multiple house changes, 2 babies and lots of life in between...this bank has been helpful in talking with Owen about giving with a generous heart. The children in our church are collecting change to fill rice bowls to feed hungry children. I hope to instill a giving spirit in my children and the desire for them to always be looking for ways to serve and love others. Thankful that those carefree lovebirds bought this piggy bank that would be a part of teaching our son an important life lesson.
Five: Cute boys!
We had a fun family outing to Frankie's Fun Park. Not sure who had more fun-Seth or Owen?!
Happy weekend everyone! xo

















how old is your gal? it warms my heart knowing that i'm not the only one with a minimal-haired baby. :)
ReplyDeletenew follower!
http://farmerbell.blogspot.com
Those cookies are a must bake with my little guy! :) Cute scarf! We battled croup a week or so ago....not fun! Hope your little cutie feels better soon. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute scarf! How great that the little pig has found a way to be a learning tool. I found you on Kelly's Korner. I live just outside of Greenville.
ReplyDeleteI saw that scarf the other dsy and put it on my mental Christmas list;) So pretty!!
ReplyDelete