The Hudsons hosted our annual (I think this is the 7th annual...) ornament exchange and Christmas dinner. Over the past 7 years, we've celebrated new puppies, houses, babies, jobs. We've also prayed for each other over losses, hardships, and uncertainties. Thankful for these friendships. I am especially grateful that Owen has these little buddies in his life.
Owen and Mallie cheesing...Love this picture of the two of them! I want to freeze them in time! :)
Lindsey, Heather and I...we were missing Katie (and Jonathan)
The ladies and the little ladies (Owen and Lincoln were hanging with the boys during the picture!)
The Tomlinsons drew Owen's name and got him a Dr. set....which he LOVED! Of course, he didn't want to share with Mallie...
Then we came home and added a few last minute touches to our outside decor...
Just kidding... this is the Crazy Christmas Light House in Mauldin! It is very festive! They have hot chocolate, popcorn, and play movies...It was pretty chilly and the kiddos were partied out, so we didn't get out but you can walk around! If you're local, just google "Mauldin Light House" and it should pull up the info about it.











What a fun tradition!! You've mentioned some fun traditions with friends over the last few months that I think I'm going to steal...hope you don't mind! :) I totally believed that that was your house...until I read further. Haha!
ReplyDelete