The laundry pile is rivaling the size of Mt. Everest, I can't find two matching pairs of socks, and my to-do list gets longer by the second...but "Oh by gosh, by golly" we are celebrating Christmas this year!
We lived in our house for about a year before we really knew any of our neighbors. We don't live in a neighborhood and our closest neighbors are cows-literally! So this summer, we were borderline stalkers thrilled to meet some of our neighbors across the street who have kids around Owen's age.
Owen and I thought it would be fun to have them over to decorate Christmas cookies. He was so excited all day-asking when his friends were going to come over! It was a little bit of a different story when his friends wanted to play with his new truck and cars...but I digress...
For some reason, I CAN.NOT bake cute cut out cookies...they NEVER turn out...so I saved myself some heartache and enlisted my friends at Pillsbury's pre-made squares. The kids had fun filling up on sugar and decorating their cookies. I think Owen has an artistic ability of decorating--his goal was to get as many things as possible on his cookie!
It was a fun night and we're so glad to have neighbor friends who could come over!












I love the cookie O decorated. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteFun!! And there's nothing wrong with enlisting your friends at Pillsbury!! You rock, Momma!!
ReplyDelete