In years past, I've been sad to see the year go. However, this year I'm looking forward to a new year and am full of hope for all that is to come. 2013 has been full of happy memories and watching Owen and Lily Caroline grow. However, it has been full of loss and sadness for many that I care about.
Also, I like even numbers so 14 is better than 13 to me! ;) Both my babies were born in even years-2010 and 2012.
Here's a few dreams I have for 2014! Some are small and some have deeper meanings!
-Keep our cars from looking like we live in them.
-Organize our "bonus" room. We want to turn this space into a family sitting area as well as our guest room.
-Get closer with our church community and new friends.
-Spend less on things that aren't necessary. Someone has developed a bad a habit of buying clothes for their little lady! :)
-Continue to go through and declutter.
-Travel somewhere new
-And even though its cliche, exercise more;) Let's just say that my activity has decreased since Lily Caroline arrived!
I hope that 2014 is full of blessings, happiness and our family being brought closer to each other and to Jesus.
Happy New Year friends!!












Great resolutions! I especially like the declutter one, we need to do that as well! We also want to get closer to our church community. It's hard because we go to a very large church and our best friends and their kids go there as well so we have been guilty of just sticking with who we know.
ReplyDeleteLove your list of goals! I have some similar ones myself. :)
ReplyDelete