Owen will be 4 soon! It's so hard to believe yet feels like he has been a part of our lives forever.
Here are a few "Owenisms"
*Some funny words that he mixes up:
-"Sansatire" (Sanitizer)
-"Tennishoe" (Tissue)
-"Demenber" (Remember)
*He can count to 100 with some help
*He is learning more words to recognize and spell
*This morning he said "I love my sister and she is very beautiful!"- He has a tender heart. He will often comfort her if she is sad.
*He likes to stay active!! All day long! ;)
*We have started a chore chart and he is motivated to earn checks.
*He says that he wants a baby brother AND another baby sister! Uh oh! ;) Haha
*Is afraid of the dark. Has to sleep with his closet light on
*His teachers say that he is a great listener and helps his friends
The closer it gets for him to start kindergarten, the more I don't want to let him go. He likes for us to sometimes call him "baby boy". This morning he said look mommy, I'm growing up. I told him that I wanted him to stay little. He said "I'll always be your baby boy!" That statement could melt all the snow and ice we have.













Oh, what a sweet boy!!! "I'll always be your baby boy!" Seriously melt momma's heart!!!
ReplyDelete