Tuesday, February 4, 2014

You "Glow" Girls

For the past two years, the teachers at my school have done a dance in our talent show. 

This year we did a routine wearing glow sticks.


It turned out very neat! All you could see were our glow sticks.


It was HILARIOUS seeing everyone tape glow sticks to their outfits. I think we could've been shipped UPS! 


It took a lot of practice but we had fun! 


I wore my glow stick outfit home so that Owen could see it...He was sick and wanted a milkshake so I'm sure the drive thru workers were wondering what in the world I was wearing! And...I had to get gas! 


The boys enjoyed the glow sticks after I took them off! 


Look at those sweet little faces! 








1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! I wish I could have seen you pumping some gas, rocking your glow sticks. :)

    ReplyDelete