Our awesome friends, the Newmans, hosted a Casino Night New Year's Eve party! I think the Newmans are one step away from opening their own casino! They are professionals at this! There were black jack tables, Texas Hold 'Em, Roulette, hilarious Minute to Win It games, and even a "dance" room! When I was low on money chips, I found myself at the snack table! :) It was so much fun to have a night "on the town" with my hubby (Owen spent the night with his Grandma and Papaw Burns) and ring in the new year! I did not think I would be able to stay up until midnight (as we are normally in bed with the chickens:)) but we made it and even stayed up til 1! The Newmans were kind enough to let us spend the night (well...they kinda had to after putting us on the "clean up" crew!). This morning, we had a delicious breakfast of sweet potato pancakes, eggs, and veggie sausage! It was a great way to start the new year! Thanks Newmans for having us!












No comments:
Post a Comment