Darci is the cutest and is hosting a Christmas pajama party! Of course, I wanted to join in although it was next to IM.POSS.IBLE to get good pictures of Owen and Lily Caroline in their pjs!! So, this was about the best we could do! :)
1. Lily Caroline wearing Owen's Christmas pjs from a few years ago. There's just something sweet about her wearing her "Bubby's" things. We just had a bow and purse to make them a little more girly!
2. Guess they were letting me know one of two things, 1)They are tired of my constant picture taking or 2) They don't want to be dressed alike...sorry kiddos, I still have a little bit longer while I can get away with it!
3. My sweetie pie was so excited to sit in front of the newly decorated tree in his jammies.
I love the tradition of new pajamas at Christmas! Hope that everyone is comfy and cozy in your jammies this Christmas!













Those gap jammies are my absolute favorites!! Such cuties! Thanks for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteI love the PJ tradition too! Growing up we used to get a new pair for Christmas and my parents would let us open up a present on Christmas Eve. I always tried to find the new pajamas so I could wear them that night. Love your photos - they are the cutest! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYep. These are awesome. That middle picture is hilarious and so real. Love this!
ReplyDeleteI want those Gap pajamas so badly for my littles. They are darling! Thank you for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteI love that Lily gets to wear Owen's hand-me-downs...so sweet! And that middle picture just never gets old :)
ReplyDelete