This was a weekend full of family get togethers which was nice. Even though a lot of my family lives within 30 minutes, we hardly get to see everyone.
We celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family on Saturday! We were supposed to watch my hometown's Christmas parade but it was cancelled due to rain. The kids had still fun playing with their cousins and exchanging gifts. Owen got a helicopter and Lily Caroline got her favorite, SNACKS! :) I find so much joy in seeing Owen (and Lily Caroline is starting to) play with his cousins.
On Sunday, we had another celebration...my niece Riley (better known as "Riley Kat" had her 2nd birthday party!
I have been laughing at the top left picture...the kids are like, "Huh?" and poor Riley looks trapped between my two crazy kiddos in the next one!
AND THEN...while I was shamelessly eating my cupcake, a certain someone decided to take a bite of it! So, of course I let her have another bite. She does look pretty cute with a cupcake mustache! :)













LC is a girl after my own heart. Love me some sweets. :)
ReplyDeleteFun weekend!! My family lives in the same town and it's crazy we actually have to plan times to get together, otherwise it just doesn't happen!
ReplyDelete