Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wishing You A...



Getting fun mail is one of the highlights of Christmas for me! I wait all day for the mail to come! I love pictures and cards-so when it comes to combining them, I'm in heaven! :)

I'm linking up with Faith for her Christmas Card Carouse




8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and hilarious! The stripes around the border are so cute. Stopping by from Faith's link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! They are just adorable. This is such a fun card!

    Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with 'ya girl. I loveee checking the mail and seeing I have a new card to hang up. :)'

    Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

    Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO adorable! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love this idea.. super cute and silly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT and so glad there is one at my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that?! I'm the same way, I LOVE getting Christmas cards! I rush to the mailbox every day during the month of December! :o) Found you thru the link up. Merry Christmas!

    -Kelly
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

    This is a really fun card :)

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete