Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday


My sweet friend, Kristal has been hosting Thankful Thursdays with a few other friends. I've been wanting to join in for a while and am finally getting around to it! Here's a few things I'm thankful for lately!

One: This little Hyacinth plant has brought spring inside! The whole room smells like Easter and it's so cheery! It was only $2.50 at Trader Joes! I feel like fresh flowers always make a room happier!

Two: Seth and I headed down to Atlanta last weekend to see Jennifer Nettles in concert at the Fox Theater. I've been looking forward to this since I got the tickets in December! We had the best time! Love spending time with my best friend! 


Three: Speaking of best friends, I love how these two are buddies! Owen LOVES Mollie and is so sweet to her! 



Four: My mom snapped this of Lily Caroline while we were in Atlanta, her expression is priceless! 


Five: And this my friends is LC's first taste of a girl scout cookie! :)


Six: Thankful for the little moments like this of Owen and Seth grilling out. 

**On a heavier subject, my extended family has had a huge medical issue that we have been praying for. We could use continued prayers. We had a HUGE praise yesterday when some details came together! Thankful to God for placing the perfect situation in our path! 


**Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!** 2 Corinthians 9:15




7 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy you linked up with us!!! Can't for everybody else to visit your blog & find a great new friend in you! :) Love the pic of you & Seth!! Of course, I always love seeing Owen & Lily Caroline! :) I'll for sure keep your family in my prayers! Happy Thursday sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous and your kids are adorable! The picture of grilling out definitely makes me even more ready for summer here! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your family!!!

    Those baby cheeks. Oh my gosh - I want to bite them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us! Those flowers are gorgeous :) Saying a prayer for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to need to stop at Trader Joe's and get myself some of those flowers - so pretty! Spring can come anyday now :) Sending prayers for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be praying for your family Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo insiteful"Thankful Thursday" Everyone always have something,someething to be thankful fo.I enjoyed it

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete