Kelly is hosting Show Us Your Life-What You're Reading today so I thought I would participate! :)
I love, love to read! Of course, with two small kids, working part-time and keeping up with everything else...I often don't have a lot of time to. But I do try to squeeze it in!
*I'm currently reading Love Does by Bob Goff! I highly recommend it! Bob is funny and inspiring! He puts having a bold faith and truly living life in a new perspective!
*One of my blogging besties, Kristal and I are about to start reading Hands Free Mama by Rachel Macy Stafford together. Stafford takes you through ways to be present and not miss the beauty of everyday! Can't wait to read this one!
*The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle!! Melanie takes us through her marriage and it makes you want to hug your spouse! I have loved both of Melanie's books! (Sparkly Green Earrings is the other one!) They make me laugh out loud in public, cry and go buy copies to give to friends!! Get both of these!
-I also have the book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling on my dresser just waiting to be read!
My other blogging buddy, Leslie sent me a surprise book in the mail recently called Joel, a sweet story of a boy who experienced a miracle after a tragedy! A real tear jerker!! It filled my heart though!
*A few other favorites:
-Desperate by Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae
-A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson
-All of Emily Giffin's books
Happy Reading everyone!












I want to read the Mindy Kaling book too... The Mindy project is one of my FAVS! She's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI love Emily Giffin too!!! Sarah's Key is one of my all time favs, saw it in the picture.
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of Emily Giffin as well! Desperate is on my night stand right now, and I've read both of Melanie's books this year...lots of late night giggles from each! I'll have to add Love Does to my list...Sarah's Key is one I've wanted to read for a while now!
ReplyDeleteI love being one of your blogging besties!! :) can't wait to start reading that book with you. I'll have to add some of the others to my list.
ReplyDelete