Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday-Week 2


I'm joining up with Kristal for another round of Thankful Thursday. We have been blessed with another week. Here's a few things I've been thankful for.


One: These two cuties! Love them to pieces! Owen's "cheese" smile is my favorite! 

Two: Lily Caroline goes to preschool two days a week while I am teaching. We are very thankful for her teachers, they are amazing!! It was so hard to let her go in the first place but they have made me feel comfortable from the beginning! One of her teachers, Miss Beth is expecting a baby girl in May. Yesterday, I was able to surprise her with some gifts from the class, cupcakes and flowers! It was so fun to surprise her! The kids loved helping her open her presents and playing with the tissue paper (LC was home napping with her daddy so she wasn't there)




Three: My friend, Carrie recently gave me my first EOS lip balm and I am obsessed with it! It is so smooth and smells yummy! I let Lily Caroline try it yesterday, she was a fan too! (I know my friend Amy loves these too!)


Four: Even though my body aches from head to toe right now...I am thankful to have found a group of ladies from my church to work out with. Regular exercise has been a struggle to find the time to exercise since baby girl has joined our family. I always feel guilty going when I could be spending time with my family. These girls go at 6 a.m. While I would love to keep snoozing the morning away (well until 7 when Owen gets up, at least!), it has been such a great way to start my day. I'm planning to go Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. These girls are whipping me into shape! Not only is it a great way to get healthy but I enjoy their friendship and conversations. Love that we have been able to find a church group that we can do life together.

**Now, if the weather would finally warm up...I'd be REALLY THANKFUL!! Come on Spring! :)



8 comments:

  1. I wish I was a morning exerciser! I just cant do it. I have to get up at 5:30 anyways... don't want to think about getting up at 4... yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is so adorable! The eos balms are so great- my husband even uses them sometimes! Having a partner or two to workout with always makes it seem a little more enjoyable & it definitely helps me stay motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been considering working out in the morning since it's nice to get it out of the way but I'm not sure I'll be able to drag myself out of bed! Especially when it's still so cold and dark in the morning.. Spring can come anyyy day now! Yay for your first EOS lip balm - they are amazing! - and love the cheesin' smiles :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EOS lip balm too! It's so much easier for me to find in my purse. I have the summer fruit kind, so yummy!
    I love morning workouts and wish I could go then instead of afterschool. I hate Kennedy staying in daycare until 5 when I am done with work at 3. :( Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love EOS lip balms :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please send non-freezing temps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lip balms are hands down the best!
    How nice of you to appreciate her teacher that way. As a teacher, it warms my heart when others acknowledge a fellow teacher <3
    Spring can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy that you have a group of ladies to work out with & grow friendships with!! Love Owens sweet face, too :)

    ReplyDelete