Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday-Week 3


One: I have been thankful for warmer temperatures and sunshine! We have been to the park a few times this week and have loved every minute!

Two: We had lunch at Panera a few days ago and both children had a few meltdowns each. Owen was unhappy because he had to share his cinnamon crunch bagel with his sister. Lily Caroline just wanted down from her high chair to walk around. It was one of those times where you feel like everyone in the restaurant is looking at you! As we were finishing up our lunch, a lady came up to our table and said that it was sweet watching our family and how we interacted. As moms, it is easy to feel defeated when your children are showing out in public so her encouragement meant so much to me! It was a reminder to always offer a kind word because it may just make their day.

Three: Baby Wipes! I feel like they are so handy for other things than changing diapers-help remove spots on clothing, clean up a mess, etc!

Four: Hobby Lobby! Bless my craft-making loving heart-I love going to Hobby Lobby and always find something I need!! Holidays bring out the "I have to make something" side of me. I'm currently making Lily Caroline a St. Patty's painted wooden bead necklace and preparing for Owen's upcoming birthday party! And very thankful that Hobby Lobby always has a 40% off coupon!

Happy Thursday friends!

4 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby!!! ... makes me want to go - I haven't been in awhile.
    I think I'd throw a fit too if I had to share my cinnamon crunch bagel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My perfect breakfast is a Panera cinnamon crunch bagel with honey almond cream cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hobby Lobby.. that store sucks me in every time! Cinnamon crunch bagels are my favorite at Panera.. I might have a hard time sharing, too ;) Thanks for linking up with us! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reminder to offer a kind word...I've been there needing one before! Love baby wipes!!!

    ReplyDelete