Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Maker's Summit


The Indie Craft Parade hosted the Maker's Summit and Best Craft Party Ever. I was able to go to the "Best Craft Party Ever" with my friend, Laura.



The set up was so beautiful! We love the hanging wreaths.


And the fresh flower arrangements.


The food was delicious but my favorites were the drinks! 

After dinner, we rotated between the craft stations. Some of the crafts were...


Wood burned spoons


Infused Salts...which we totally thought were bath salts. We wondered why anyone would want a garlic or peppercorn bath salt?! Turns out that we were making salts for cooking! I made lavender honey salts. Hmm...now what to make with them.


Wood painted leather coasters...


And we screen printed T-shirts (or you had a choice of a tea towel). 

Some of the other crafts were mini succulents and letterpress posters. 

I am already looking forward to next year! 












No comments:

Post a Comment